Which Type of Insulation Should I Use?

A place for general chit-chat, hanging out, off topic stuff, shooting the breeze, ranting, introducing yourself to the forum, saying "Hi!", etc.
jhondavid

Postby jhondavid » Thu, 2021-Feb-11, 17:16

Many of the people think about several methods to get rid of home heat and no doubt that there are many ways but I did a lot of research on this topic and at the last I found a 100% working method called "Insulation". I also did a lot of study about the types of home insulation but until now I never come to the final answer which will be "Which type of home insulation will be more reliable and long last?". Please help me in this regard under your precious point of views.

SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED

Soundman2020
Site Admin

Postby Soundman2020 » Mon, 2021-Jun-28, 00:18

jhondavid wrote:Source of the post Many of the people think about several methods to get rid of home heat and no doubt that there are many ways but I did a lot of research on this topic a....

You seem to be in the wrong place: This forum is about using insulation for acoustic purposes in recording studio, not thermal purposes in houses. Also, your signature was spam, so I removed it...

- Stuart -